Forum: Radiant CMS Admin - Expanded pages don't stay expanded

Ryan H. (Guest)
When a page is expanded in Radiant Admin, it should be expanded the
next time you come back to the pages tab.

In my installations (several of them) this doesn't happen: the whole
hierarchy is collapsed every time you come back to the pages tab.

Any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks,
Ryan
David P. (Guest)
on 2007-08-01 03:27
Ryan H. wrote:
> When a page is expanded in Radiant Admin, it should be expanded the
> next time you come back to the pages tab.
>
> In my installations (several of them) this doesn't happen: the whole
> hierarchy is collapsed every time you come back to the pages tab.
>
> Any idea why this might be happening?

Are you using the "reorder" extension? I was experiencing the same issue
you are describing, and this patch seemed to fix it:
Patch:
http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/attachment/ticke...
Related issue: http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/110225

It might have been coincidence and something else I did at the same time
fixed it. Its worth trying though :-)
Ryan H. (Guest)
Thanks David, that was it!

So, that patch (http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/attachment/ticket/
505/index.rhtml.diff) needs to be applied to the Reorder extension
(app/views/admin/page/index.rhtml).
John W. Long (Guest)
Ryan H. wrote:
> Thanks David, that was it!
>
> So, that patch (http://dev.radiantcms.org/radiant/attachment/ticket/
> 505/index.rhtml.diff) needs to be applied to the Reorder extension
> (app/views/admin/page/index.rhtml).

It has been.

--
John L.