Forum: Radiant CMS Page attachments extension

Mailing (Guest)
Hi all,

I have installed page attachment's latest version and when I use the
following code I just see a # for each attachment I add - anyone seen
this before??

<r:attachment:each order="asc">
</r:attachment:each>

Keith
Erik van Oosten (Guest)
Keith,

This exact question was on the list just 1 or 2 days ago. Please search
the list.

     Erik.

Mailing wrote:
> Keith

Erik van Oosten
http://2008.rubyenrails.nl/
Mailing (Guest)
Hi Eric,

I can see messages referring to the ability of the extension to handle
<r:attachments:each> but none about errors that have been thrown up -
can you point me in the right direction?

Keith
Erik van Oosten (Guest)
Hi Keith,

I think it is this one:
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=1186...

A big apology, I see that it was unanswered, and even more, written by
you!

I am very sorry for not paying attention,
     Erik.

Mailing-7 wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> I can see messages referring to the ability of the extension to handle
> <r:attachments:each> but none about errors that have been thrown up -
> can you point me in the right direction?
>
> Keith

David P. (Guest)
on 2007-08-01 01:56
Keith wrote:
> I have installed page attachment's latest version and when I use the
> following code I just see a # for each attachment I add - anyone seen
> this before??
>
> <r:attachment:each order="asc">
> </r:attachment:each>

I am getting the same results when using r:attachment:each.