Forum: GNU Radio RE: pure c++ code and VC6 project for gnuradio

yandy (Guest)
ok ,i'll do it ,but i don't know how to upload the code to gnuradio
website,i will find other web page to put it.
if you know how to upload to gnuradio,pls let me know .
thanks.
Robert McGwier (Guest)
Yandy:

If you send me a tar ball,  I will put it in a branch under my
development tree for everyone to svn download should they choose to.  I
will not do this unless every piece of code contains the necessary FSF,
Gnuradio, header.

Thank you for doing this work!
Bob