Forum: Ruby Australia or Canada, which one is the best country for a gee

Simon S. (Guest)
cascadia, clearly!
Robby R. (Guest)
Simon S. wrote:
> cascadia, clearly!

Agreed! Viva la Cascadia!

http://zapatopi.net/cascadia/
Simon S. (Guest)
the key is establishing international relations, first with
neighboring small sovereigns and working our way up. uh this relates
in that there would be a rotating anthem voted on by way of website
which would be fueled by ruby? ....