Forum: Radiant CMS Need to put some images into my website using Radiant

Anuja S. (Guest)
on 2007-07-28 18:00
hello,
i have set up the radiant work station on centos, i have put some
content into the pages.
===>http://localhost:3000/admin and then view website
now i need to put some images on to that site, for that purpose i have
also installed the extension named "attachment manager".

now i am stuck for where to save the images and how do i bind those
images to my website.

i have also tried to store the images into the /[path to
radiant]/public/image
but not successful in getting the image displayed into the web site.

Thanking you in advance
annu
Saji Njarackalazhikam H. (Guest)
Anu,

If you placed your images under /public/images, then the url to use
is /images/*.png(gif etc)

saji

* Anuja Sa <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> [2007-07-28 16:00:36 +0200]:

> i have also tried to store the images into the /[path to

Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center                  +82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
KOREA