Forum: Ruby Trademark and terms of usage of Ruby logo

Jonathan W. (Guest)
Cheers,

I'm interested in the terms of usage of the Ruby logo. I had a quick
look at ruby-lang.org and google but didn't find any info on it.

Is it possible to use the logo in a job posting for Ruby developers?

If so, is there a source for a better quality image?

Regards,
Jonathan
Jano S. (Guest)
On 7/26/07, Jonathan W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Cheers,
>

> I'm interested in the terms of usage of the Ruby logo. I had a quick
> look at ruby-lang.org and google but didn't find any info on it.
>
> Is it possible to use the logo in a job posting for Ruby developers?
>
> If so, is there a source for a better quality image?

[1] http://www.google.sk/search?q=ruby-lang+logo
[2] http://rubyidentity.org/
Jonathan W. (Guest)
Jano S. wrote: