Forum: Ruby on Rails Could somone please check this over.. i cant find the error.

Emil K. (Guest)
Hi there. Can anyone help me. I get a "Unexpected $end expected kEnd"
But the error is in the very last line. What is the reason for this. I
cant find it myself.

I have attached the file in question to this topic.

 - Emil
    removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Damjan R. (Guest)
on 2007-07-24 23:33
Emil K. wrote:
> Hi there. Can anyone help me. I get a "Unexpected $end expected kEnd"
> But the error is in the very last line. What is the reason for this. I
> cant find it myself.
>
> I have attached the file in question to this topic.
>
>  - Emil
>     removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Recheck your do, if, end statements in:
possible_educations
selected_educations

The mess sims to be in these two methods.

by
TheR
Emil K. (Guest)
on 2007-07-25 03:26
Hey.

I Couldn't find the error, so i regressed it from my svn repository.
Thank you for taking the time, to look it through. I Appreciate it.

 - Emil
Bakki K. (Guest)
You have an extra end some where in  your code. You will a have to go
through all you code and match all the ends.

bakki
Jacob A. (Guest)
Emil K. wrote:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/4/characters_...

Here's the problem (missing "end" in aprove_character):

   def aprove_character
     if session['user']['s']
     end

   ##
   # Changes the characters game_status to active
   #
   def change_gameStatus

You should get yourself an editor which will indent your code, that
makes it easy to spot these things.

--
Cheers,
- Jacob A.