Forum: Ruby Unexpectadly end of program

Marcin T. (Guest)
Can anybody help me with this:

Cannot move multiple files to a single file.

What does it mean. Such communicate appears after several iterations of
my application. What is it come from?

Cheers,
MT
Robert K. (Guest)
2007/7/24, Marcin T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> Hi,
> Can anybody help me with this:
>
> Cannot move multiple files to a single file.
>
> What does it mean.

Probably what it says: you seem to be trying to move several files to
the same location.

> Such communicate appears after several iterations of
> my application. What is it come from?

Well, if *you* do not know it...  :-) Can you show code?

robert
Robert D. (Guest)
On 7/24/07, Marcin T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> --

602/102 > mv a b c d
mv: la cible `d' n'est pas un répertoire
robert@PC:~/tmp 16:20:03

Sounds like a Unix problem, and no I do not have an English Linux :(
Post some code...
Marcin T. (Guest)
on 2007-07-24 19:05
Yes, it seems as unix problem. Code is too complicated and too big to
show it. There is 2 functions which telnet to device and do mv command
on a file from a process (on the machine) reads. Functions are executed
one by one after some sleep, so I can't understand why it causes such
problems.
The process on remote machine if trying to list the file and meets
situation that the file is overwritten by by script at the same time
should wait, shouldn't it?
Marcin T. (Guest)
on 2007-07-24 19:37
Never mind guys. This communicate is from windows. The issue was
somewhere else.