Forum: Ruby on Rails RoR Postion. Full time, Utah

upillar (Guest)
We have 2 positions open for experienced ROR programmers. If you feel
like you are a experienced ROR programmer and are looking for a full
time position, please send over you resume. You must be willing to re-
locate. No contract jobs. We have an in house team and have only 2
positions left.

Starting Salary DOE. $30,000-$60,000 with housing, full benefits,
401k, paid vacation, ext. Don't miss out on this opportunity if you
are able to relocate and are seeking a full time position.

Please send resumes to trevor"dot"milton "@" upillar.com
or...........    isebastion"@"yahoo.com

Thank you.
George B. (Guest)
On Jul 23, 2007, at 12:13 PM, upillar wrote:

> Starting Salary DOE. $30,000-$60,000 with housing, full benefits,
> 401k, paid vacation, ext. Don't miss out on this opportunity if you
> are able to relocate and are seeking a full time position.

$60,000 is really the top of the range for an experienced Rails
developer? Is that typical?
Philip H. (Guest)
>> Starting Salary DOE. $30,000-$60,000 with housing, full benefits,
>> 401k, paid vacation, ext. Don't miss out on this opportunity if you
>> are able to relocate and are seeking a full time position.
>

> $60,000 is really the top of the range for an experienced Rails
> developer? Is that typical?

Maybe in Utah... I've seen similar jobs that top suggest $40K and ones
that suggest $100K.  Location makes a huge difference.

-philip
Nathan Clark (Guest)
Obie F. (Guest)
That Utah job did say housing is included.

I know quite a few salaried Rails developers in NYC that are making
six figures and up. My previous employer also has plenty of six-figure
Rails people.

--
Obie F.
http://jroller.com/obie/