Forum: Ruby Ruby training/classes Bay Area

unknown (Guest)
Hello-

Anyone know if there are any classes (training) in Ruby being held in
the Bay Area ?

Thanks,
Bob
Raul P. (Guest)
on 2007-07-26 22:15
unknown wrote:
> Hello-
>
> Anyone know if there are any classes (training) in Ruby being held in
> the Bay Area ?
>
> Thanks,
> Bob

A Ruby begginer course was started this year at CCSF, by D.Putnam, whose
web site is: http://hills.ccsf.cc.ca.us/~dputnam/

I took it and I found it useful, especially if you can complement it
with some serious reading in parallel (Pickaxe, and in particular
D.Black's Ror book, which in spite of its title is a great tutorial on
what Ruby OO is).

There is also a Rails workshop.

raul