Forum: Ruby on Rails How to overwrite an already defined rake task

Armin J. (Guest)
Hello,

i want to overwrite an existing rake task. I can't find a way to delete
a task.

Thanks in advance,

Armin
Chris W. (Guest)

Try this: http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/2032

--
Chris W.
http://errfree.com // http://errtheblog.com

> On 7/22/07, Armin J. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> > i want to overwrite an existing rake task. I can't find a way to delete a task.
>
> Try this: http://snippets.dzone.com/posts/show/2032

Thank you Chris,

works great.

Armin