Forum: Ruby on Rails two controllers

DBC User (Guest)

I created one controller first and did some routing and it worked
fine. Later I added new controller. But when I try that controller, I
get and error 'uninitialized constant ' and singular name. What could
be that I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Pete Y. (Guest)
DBC User wrote:

> I created one controller first and did some routing and it worked
> fine. Later I added new controller. But when I try that controller, I
> get and error 'uninitialized constant ' and singular name. What could
> be that I may be doing wrong?

Your question is far too general for anyone to answer. Show your
controller code, and your routes.

Pete Y.
http://notahat.com/