Forum: Ruby Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing Project Management Syst

(Guest)
Very glad to announcement that Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing
Project Management System has been lauched successfully.

Ruby Chinese Community  was dedicated to furthering Ruby language
become popular in China. Recently, we have put a SVN server (http://
svn.ruby-lang.org.cn) and a project management system with Redmine
(http://dev.ruby-lang.org.cn) to support open-sourcing projects.

We will use SVN as our sourcesafe management tool and Redmine as the
project management system, thanks for bob.yang to bring us a so power,
based on Ruby language project management system and also thanks his
enthusiasm of making this platform.

We hope every rubist in China can take an active part in this!

Applying a project here:
http://ruby-lang.org.cn/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

Let's do our best for it!

Ruby Chinese Community
http://www.ruby-lang.org.cn
Brad P. (Guest)
> based on Ruby language project management system and also thanks his

I had a quick peek at the Redmine project management tool. It looks very
good and seems to come with good documentation.

yudi (Guest)
congrats!

2007/8/8, Brad P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Bing Li (Guest)
congratulations!

2007/8/9, yudi <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Mark G. (Guest)
> Very glad to announcement that Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing
> Project Management System has been lauched successfully.

Ooo, this looks very nice. Thanks and well done!

Mark