Forum: Ruby (Alternative) Ruby Planet

George M. (Guest)
Hello everyone,

I am organizing a Ruby Planet, ie an accumulator of feeds about Ruby:

http://www.phidz.com/Ruby

You can see the included feeds at the bottom of the page. I would like
to hear suggestions
about other blogs/sites worthy of inclusion.

thanks,
George M.
Chris G. (Guest)
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:29:27 -0000, George M. wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am organizing a Ruby Planet, ie an accumulator of feeds about Ruby:
>
> http://www.phidz.com/Ruby
>
> You can see the included feeds at the bottom of the page. I would like
> to hear suggestions
> about other blogs/sites worthy of inclusion.

...and the RSS feed  is where?

--
Chris G.

"A witty saying proves nothing." -- Voltaire
George M. (Guest)

> ...and the RSS feed  is where?

try:
http://www.phidz.com/view/Ruby.atom
Han D. (Guest)
What about blogs that just happen to talk about Ruby a lot although it
isn't
its main focus?