From: Cody S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 11:42:02 AM
Subject: [Rails] Re: Poll: Which Editor/IDE Do You Use For Ruby/Rails
Develop

Ben K. wrote:
> I'm currently using RadRails but considering other alternatives since
> that software gets buggier with each upgrade.
>
> Anyway, here is an online poll; would you guys mind participating in the
> 1st poll listed here?
>
>      http://visualpatterns.com/polls.jsp

Ben, I hate to add to the cornucopia of Ruby IDEs, but an important one
will be available soon.

CodeGear's (http://www.codegear.com/) working really hard on an IDE.  It
it is in field testing right now.  IMO, CodeGear's building an
intuitive, innovative tool for the Ruby/Rails community and it should be
remembered although it isn't available to the public just yet.

Huw C. also built "Ruby In Steel", a Ruby/Rails plug-in for
Visual Studio.  You can find it here:  http://www.sapphiresteel.com/.
It might need adding to the survey.