Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails hosting (Virtual Server)

Human D. (Guest)
Hello folks,

http://www.railsplayground.com/plans/vps/index.html
OR
http://www.ocssolutions.com/vds/

Any experience and/or advise?

Thanks in advance,
Jarod R. (Guest)
Human D. wrote:
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--

I don't have any experience with the second, however RailsPlayground is
by far one of the best companies I have ever hosted with. Joe seems to
run a pretty tight ship over there, and the support through ticket and
forums is supurb.

-- Jarod
Nick S. (Guest)
on 2007-07-18 23:13
You can read some reviews about both companies at
http://www.railshostinginfo.com

Nick
Roderick v. (Guest)
on 2007-07-19 00:53
We're with JohnCompanies because of their first-rate support, good price
plans, and FreeBSD offerings. I have never experienced that level of
flexibility and support response times (within minutes!).

http://www.johncompanies.com/

--
Roderick van Domburg
http://www.nedforce.nl

Don't play on the train tracks too much, GF's tend to ... Well enough
said :)
Scott (Guest)
I've actually been using http://www.stevensonsoftware.com for VPS
hosting.  Its very affordable and the support has been great.  I got
up and running in minutes.  I pay $40 / month for the "Large" plan
(512mb RAM, 20gb storage, 80gb bandwidth).  That costs less than the
other services you were asking about.

Hope this helps.
-Scott