Forum: Ruby on Rails Attachment_fu mp3s

Dan G. (Guest)
on 2007-07-15 01:49
I'm trying to implement mp3 uploads but the validation engine keeps
flagging me every time i try to upload an mp3, "Content type is not
listed." I'm currently using 'application/mp3' as the content type. I'd
appreciate any help.

-Thanks
Ron M. (Guest)
Is there a good way anyone can think of doing this:

I want to read in the /etc/passwd & /etc/shadow and /etc/group file and
prune all the accounts that are not necessary then use them as the login
and password for my website. It will be an internal application that
controls an automated install server.

-Ron
Peter De Berdt (Guest)
On 14 Jul 2007, at 23:49, Dan G. wrote:

> I'm trying to implement mp3 uploads but the validation engine keeps
> flagging me every time i try to upload an mp3, "Content type is not
> listed." I'm currently using 'application/mp3' as the content type.
> I'd
> appreciate any help.

audio/mp3 will work better for you.

Best regards

Peter De Berdt
Andrew K. (Guest)
Actually - the correct mime type is 'audio/mpeg', not 'audio/mp3'

http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec3.html#sec3.7

http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/audio/

Cheers,
-Andrew