Forum: Radiant CMS Extension development questions

Peter B. (Guest)
Some questions about extensions that I hope someone can anwser..

1. Do I have acces to something like the 'current' page context?
2. Does anyone know of a sample extensions with some extensive testing ?

Thanks !

Peter B.
Peter B. (Guest)
Anwering my own question,

the current page if accesable through:

tag.locals.page

Still searching for some information about testing tags and extensions.

Peter.

--
met vriendelijke groet,

Peter B.
Sean C. (Guest)
There are also two levels of 'context'.

1) tag.locals.page gives you the most immediately accessible page, which
is the page inside iterations like <r:children:each> or 'jumps' like
<r:find>
2) tag.globals.actual_page gives you the real page being rendered,
disregarding any changes made via iterations or the like

If you want assistance testing tag output, look at the unit test for
StandardTags.  It has great examples.

Sean
Peter B. (Guest)
Thanks Sean! I will dive right in.. :)