Forum: Ruby What is the difference between ruby.exe and miniruby.exe?

Yusuf C. (Guest)
I am using on WinXP
Only the difference I see is DLL is statically linked to miniruby.
No idea if there is another one?

Thanks in advance
yc
Yusuf C. (Guest)
on 2007-07-12 10:54
Nobody knows the answer?
Yusuf C. wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using on WinXP
> Only the difference I see is DLL is statically linked to miniruby.
> No idea if there is another one?
>
> Thanks in advance
> yc
Peña, Botp (Guest)
Rick D. (Guest)
miniruby is just a program which is used to bootstrap compiling and
installing ruby.

On 7/11/07, Yusuf C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

--
Rick DeNatale