Forum: Ruby on Rails Trustcommerce Plugin

Dan G. (Guest)
on 2007-07-11 02:27
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any projects or tutorials
incorporating the trustcommerce subscription plugin. It would really
help if I could see the plugin fully implemented.

-Thanks
Hunter H. (Guest)
I'm using it but not for a public project.

The plug-in is so simple, it's just a wrapper over the XML, there
really isn't a lot to it.
Dan G. (Guest)
on 2007-07-11 02:52
Hunter H. wrote:
> I'm using it but not for a public project.
>
> The plug-in is so simple, it's just a wrapper over the XML, there
> really isn't a lot to it.

I figured, but I'm new to rails, so I just wanted to see an example.
Hunter H. (Guest)
The documentation pretty much covers the fairly simple set of
operations. There isn't much more to it.