Forum: Ruby on Rails modify scope_condition in a model using acts_as_list

Luis (Guest)
Does anyone know how to modify the generated scope_condition method
that acts_as_list generates?

I need to change that method at different times during program
execution, but have been unable to do so.
Luis (Guest)
On Jul 9, 11:55 pm, Luis <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Does anyone know how to modify the generated scope_condition method
> that acts_as_list generates?

Well, I realized how to do this, and it was a little obvious.

I simply copied the source of what acts_as_list does and changed the
class_eval method call to instance_eval (and removing everything
else).

e.g.
instance_eval scope_condition_method