Forum: Ruby on Rails Globally add spinners to AJAX calls

helzer (Guest)
Is there any way I can globally add some JS code to all my AJAX calls
to implement user feedback - indicating that his action is being
processed?

Something like automatically disabling the submit button and showing a
spinner would be great.

Thanks,
Amir
(Guest)
On Jul 8, 5:45 am, helzer <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Is there any way I can globally add some JS code to all my AJAX calls
> to implement user feedback - indicating that his action is being
> processed?
>
> Something like automatically disabling the submit button and showing a
> spinner would be great.
>
> Thanks,
> Amir

http://garbageburrito.com/blog/entry/30/automatic-...