Forum: Ruby on Rails Poll plugin for RoR?

Igor I. (Guest)
I'd like to add a voting option to my site. Can you offer a plugin
from your experience?
Daniel M. (Guest)
on 2007-07-08 14:53
Igor Igor wrote:
> I'd like to add a voting option to my site. Can you offer a plugin
> from your experience?
I haven't tested it though, but it could prove useful
http://nrr.netsoft.ro/articles/2007/07/06/civicdut...
(Guest)
On Jul 8, 3:22 am, RussianGeek <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I'd like to add a voting option to my site. Can you offer a plugin
> from your experience?

http://www.rubynaut.net/articles/2007/04/15/poll-s...
http://quimble.com/
Igor I. (Guest)