Forum: Ruby on Rails Forum on RoR?

Igor I. (Guest)
Hi all!
I am looking for a RoR forum for my site. At the moment, I found only
RForum.
Are there other options?
Dorren (Guest)
(Guest)
Better use the link. The first time I went looking for it and googled
for beast+forum... WOA!!
Rick O. (Guest)

> Better use the link. The first time I went looking for it and googled
> for beast+forum... WOA!!

Everyone just needs to link to it.  It's already #2 :)

--
Rick O.
http://lighthouseapp.com
cheriot wrote:

> Better use the link. The first time I went looking for it and googled
> for beast+forum... WOA!!

New forum question. How do we do this?

http://redhanded.hobix.com/cult/whatSWrongWithRuby...

The conversation style down at the bottom looks like online handles and
dialog balloons. The balloons are designed to be short, independent, and
packed together naturally.

I could salvage and recycle its CSS and HTML. But what's the closest
Rails
plugin?

--
  Phlip