Forum: GNU Radio FCC issues SDR/CDR rules in the Federal Register

Robert McGwier (Guest)
That means they are now U.S. law.

http://dw.com.com/redir?destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fenter...

Amateur radio is mentioned explicitly.

Bob

Mark Petrovic (Guest)
I'm having a bit of trouble locating the passages of interest in the
link below.  Is it possible to be a bit more specific about where to
look?

Thanks.

On 7/6/07, Robert McGwier <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> TAPR, Packrats, NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC. ARRL SDR WG Chair
> "If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or
> else you're going to be locked up." Hunter S. Thompson

Mark