Forum: Ruby Unable to open Internet Explorer instance

Vani K. (Guest)
on 2007-07-05 15:10
Hello all,

I am trying to open an instance of Internet Explorer using the following
code:

require 'win32ole'
      @ie = WIN32OLE.new('InternetExplorer.Application')

When I run this code, its runs successfully without any errors, but I do
not see any internet explorer window opened. When I check my task
manager, it does show iexplore.exe process running.

Can anyone suggest where am I going wrong?

Thanks,
Vani K.
Michael D. (Guest)
Hello!