Forum: Ruby on Rails videos from the 2007

Karel M. (Guest)
Hi guys,

I am searching in vain for the videos from the railsconf 2007. Does
anybody know if there are any plans to put it on the web?

Thanks,
Karel
Rob B. (Guest)
On Jul 5, 2007, at 4:29 AM, Karel M. wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am searching in vain for the videos from the railsconf 2007. Does
> anybody know if there are any plans to put it on the web?
>
> Thanks,
> Karel

I don't think you're going to find any.  There was no announcement of
any such plans during RailsConf2007 and I didn't notice any recording
equipment.  You can find some videos of the RejectConf session posted
by DrNic (and maybe others, too), but of the official conference
itself, I think you're wasting your time.

Perhaps you need to start saving for a trip to one of the upcoming
RailsConf events in Europe or North America. ;-)

-Rob

Rob B.    http://agileconsultingllc.com
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Karel M. (Guest)
Rob B. wrote:
> any such plans during RailsConf2007 and I didn't notice any recording
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Thank you for the info. It is really pity that at least keynotes were
not recorded. I enjoyed videos from RailsConf2006 very much and do not
really understand the reason why it was not possible to record the event
again. IMHO it would benefit the whole RoR community. But that's life.

Thanks again.
/Karel
Jodi S. (Guest)
On 5-Jul-07, at 11:58 AM, Karel M. wrote:

> event
> again. IMHO it would benefit the whole RoR community. But that's life.
>
> Thanks again.
> /Karel

The keynotes were definitely video'd - they were broadcasted to the
big screens.

Whether they were stored I'm not sure - I didn't hear anything about
availability.

Jodi