Forum: Ruby on Rails How to create our own class and how to access that

Unni K. (Guest)
on 2007-07-04 13:02
Hi

Could any one tell me about how to create our own class , where to put
it and how to access that class in controller

Thanks in advance

Unnikrishnan
Hasham (Guest)
For Rails, you can create your own custom classes and put them in lib
folder. from lib you can automatically access your classes in
controllers

On Jul 4, 2:02 pm, Unni K. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Unni K. (Guest)
on 2007-07-04 13:18
Thanks for the reply.

How to access the class in Controller.

Could u give one sample.

also , is there any way to encrypt a password in controller, I mean,
when we submit a form we will get all the values in controller . can we
hash that value there?

Thanks