Forum: Ruby on Rails STI and polyphormism

Florian Aßmann (Guest)

i currently writing another ACL system for rails and I was wondering why
BelongsToPolymorphicAssociation uses the base_class for the
polymorphed_type.

I have to fetch the polymorphed object from db each time when I need its
class data.

Ok, someone knows?

Sincerely
Florian
Florian Aßmann (Guest)
Florian A�mann schrieb:

> Sincerely
> Florian

I'm running Ruby 1.8.6 and Rails 1.2.3...