Forum: Ruby Good Ruby Rails Web Forum?

David (Guest)
I am starting with Ruby R., and I need to ask a feq questions.  Which
of the many Web Forums are good for a seasoned programmer but a novice
in
the Rails system?

Thanks
Jason R. (Guest)
Ruby on Rails mailing list.

http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

Jason
Roseanne Z. (Guest)
on 2007-06-28 23:09
David wrote:
> I am starting with Ruby R., and I need to ask a feq questions.  Which
> of the many Web Forums are good for a seasoned programmer but a novice
> in
> the Rails system?
>
> Thanks

How about this one:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3
Gregory B. (Guest)
On 6/28/07, Roseanne Z. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> David wrote:
> > I am starting with Ruby R., and I need to ask a feq questions.  Which
> > of the many Web Forums are good for a seasoned programmer but a novice
> > in
> > the Rails system?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> How about this one:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3

That's the same exact forum, but you're looking at it through a third
party view rather than directly from the google group.