Forum: Ruby on Rails Strange message rendering link_to

Mark (Guest)
on 2007-06-27 22:30
I've included ActionView::Helpers::UrlHelper on my ActionMailer class to
render tags like link_to, but for some reason whenever my email template
renders the link_to tag the results come out as "(click to that page, or
however you have that set up)" instead of being a real link tag.

Any idea?

Thanks!
Mark (Guest)
on 2007-06-27 23:02
Never mind, was reading the wrong line... :p