Forum: Ruby Send request to add application in Face Book using Rails

Arun A. (Guest)
  Does any one know how to send a request to friends to add an
application
using Rails and Face Book API methods. The result should that a
application
request comes under the Request header on left hand side in Face Book
home
page of the friend. Can some one give some guidance on this. Do we use
facebook.notifications.sendRequest method of Face Book API? or something
other way?

Thanks and Regards
Arjun G.
Gregory B. (Guest)
On 6/27/07, Arun A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Does any one know how to send a request to friends to add an application
> using Rails and Face Book API methods. The result should that a application
> request comes under the Request header on left hand side in Face Book home
> page of the friend. Can some one give some guidance on this. Do we use
> facebook.notifications.sendRequest method of Face Book API? or something
> other way?

Hi Arun.

Please do not cross-post (send a message to more than on ML
simultaniously), it is considered inappropriate in most cases.  In
this case, the RubyTalk mailing list isn't the right place anyhow,
this is much better asked on the Ruby on Rails mailing list.

-greg