Forum: Ruby on Rails anyone else seeing these undeliverables to vikrant replies?

Chris H. (Guest)
for every message/reply i send to the list i get an undeliverable
response for removed_email_address@domain.invalid.  just wondering if anyone
else on
the list is seeing this (i would assume so) and if an admin can
perhaps remove the email from the list.  my guess is the person never
unsubscribed before his email account was deleted.
Brian H. (Guest)
Yes... I see them too. Quite annoying
Caio C. (Guest)
> On 6/26/07, Chris H. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> for every message/reply i send to the list i get an undeliverable
> response for removed_email_address@domain.invalid.  just wondering if anyone else on

I get them, but hadn't noticed. (SpamSieve, my best friend)