Forum: Ruby on Rails Non english rails sites?

Matt S. (Guest)

Does anyone know of any non English rails sites?

In particular Japanese sites.

I've done a Google search, but could not really find much.

rgds,
- matt.
Jonathan W. (Guest)

www.meinprof.de is a German Rails site

> rgds,
> - matt.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan W.
http://blog.innerewut.de

rgds,
- matt.

Jonathan W. wrote:
> Matt S. wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know of any non English rails sites?
>>
>> In particular Japanese sites.
>>
>> I've done a Google search, but could not really find much.
>>

> www.meinprof.de is a German Rails site
>
>> rgds,
>> - matt.
>>

> Jonathan
>
> --
> Jonathan W.
> http://blog.innerewut.de
Jens K. (Guest)
On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 02:42:30PM +0200, Matt S. wrote:

> Thanks Jonathan - any more non english sites? or should I try another
> mailing list.

www.omdb.org is multilingual with german/english translations for now.
www.sachsen-gesetze.de and www.bellybutton.de are other german sites.

Jens