Forum: Ruby A log of talk by Dave Thomas in RubyKaigi2007

zunda (Guest)
Hello,

This is to announce publication of a reconstruction of the talk
`The Island of Ruby' by Dave T. in RubyKagigi2007
  http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2007/

I thought the talk is very important with suggestion of the
future of the Ruby community in the near future. Dave kindly
allowed me to publish the reconstructed text under a Creative
Commons License at
  http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2007/Log0610-S5-En.html

Please enjoy. Please also let me know if there is anything
incorrect in the text.

Thank you,
zunda
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky (Guest)
zunda wrote:
>   http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2007/Log0610-S5-En.html
> http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/auction/

Thank you!! That's wonderful to read!!
Gregory B. (Guest)
On 6/25/07, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> zunda wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > This is to announce publication of a reconstruction of the talk
> > `The Island of Ruby' by Dave T. in RubyKagigi2007
> >   http://jp.rubyist.net/RubyKaigi2007/
>
> Thank you!! That's wonderful to read!!

+1, that was a nice log.