Forum: Ruby-Forum.com How to generate css file

Luigi (Guest)
on 2007-06-25 20:48
Is it possibile to create with ruby css file to write in
public/stylesheets?
Obviously the name of the css file is variable and the internal
formatting is almost the same.

Thanks!
Shai R. (Guest)
on 2007-08-07 12:31
Luigi wrote:
> Is it possibile to create with ruby css file to write in
> public/stylesheets?
> Obviously the name of the css file is variable and the internal
> formatting is almost the same.
>
> Thanks!

you can use the FileUtils class to create a file. no problem at all:

http://www.ruby-doc.org/stdlib/libdoc/fileutils/rd...

shai