Forum: Ruby on Rails Flex and Rails

Maximiliano G. (Guest)
Someone here are using Flex and Rails?

I would like to start use flex. Are there somebody here with good (or
bad)
experience with it ?

thanks,
Max
--
Atenciosamente,

Maximiliano Ferreira Guzenski
Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.4
Sun Certified Web Component Developer, Enterprise Edition 1.4

http://www.guzenski.com.br
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Mohit S. (Guest)
Maximiliano G. wrote:
> Someone here are using Flex and Rails?
>
> I would like to start use flex. Are there somebody here with good (or
> bad) experience with it ?
>
> thanks,
> Max
> --
> Atenciosamente,

There's been a recent thread about it on this list - just look in the
archives, you should be able to find it.

Cheers,
Mohit.
6/23/2007 | 1:57 AM.