Forum: Ruby on Rails wich plugins do you don't live without?

Maximiliano G. (Guest)
I am using annotations and rcov ... exist any other you think that is
good
to all rails application ?

--
Atenciosamente,

Maximiliano Ferreira Guzenski
Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.4
Sun Certified Web Component Developer, Enterprise Edition 1.4

http://www.guzenski.com.br
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Val (Guest)
Word for word with your topic ;-)
http://revolutiononrails.blogspot.com/2007/05/plug...

On Jun 22, 1:49 pm, "Maximiliano G." <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Thiago J. (Guest)
on 2007-06-22 22:12
This is quite a broad question hence the fact that it really depends on
the type of application you're running. But here are a few examples:

Application with user signup/login system:
- acts_as_authenticated plugin

Application with full text search capabilities:
- acts_as_solr
- acts_as_ferret
- acts_as_sphinx

Web stats for your rails app
- Sitealizer Web Stats

File upload handling
- attachment_fu
- file_column

And so on...

--
Thiago J.
acts_as_solr => http://acts-as-solr.railsfreaks.com

Maximiliano G. wrote:
> I am using annotations and rcov ... exist any other you think that is
> good
> to all rails application ?
>

> --
> Atenciosamente,
>
> Maximiliano Ferreira Guzenski
> Sun Certified Java Programmer 1.4
> Sun Certified Web Component Developer, Enterprise Edition 1.4
>
> http://www.guzenski.com.br
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid
shai (Guest)
on 2007-06-24 12:13
ExceptionNotifier, when your app goes production ... i find it very
useful