Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails On Emacs (in english)

mengjiang L. (Guest)
Rails On Emacs (in english) is a article on
http://dima-exe.ru/rails-on-emacs,
there are several screenshot, what's name of color theme used in it's
emacs?
Forrest C. (Guest)
Dunno exactly, but I use lethe which is very similar.  I've included a
snapshot of it.

Forrest
mengjiang L. (Guest)
similar? i don't think so!