Forum: Ruby on Rails does activeresource only work with edge?

Patrick A. (Guest)
hey all,

I've just installed the activeresource gem and it wasn't working, so I
did gem update rails and it worked. But now I have rails-1.2.3.6906
and I think this is edge right? Is there a way to work on regular
rails 1.2.3 with activeresource?

thanx in advance

Pat
Jason R. (Guest)
ActiveResource relys on a few changes to activesupport as well as some
stuff
in Railties (Initializer, for one). So no, you cannot run ActiveResource
on
the last stable release.

Jason
Patrick A. (Guest)
On 6/21/07, Jason R. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> ActiveResource relys on a few changes to activesupport as well as some stuff
> in Railties (Initializer, for one). So no, you cannot run ActiveResource on
> the last stable release.

ok thanx, I guess I'm gonna have to learn to work on edge then :)