Forum: Ruby on Rails button to remote

huang zhimin (Guest)
Is there a tag that is a button but acts as link_to_remote?

--
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mycodeline/
Gert G. (Guest)

> Is there a tag that is a button but acts as link_to_remote?
>
> Check out submit_to_remote:
http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActionView/Help...

Grtz Gert
huang zhimin (Guest)
It seems that submit_to_remote should be appear only in a form.
But I like to put the buttons anywhere.

On 6/21/07, Gert G. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

--
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mycodeline/
bryanl (Guest)
> Is there a tag that is a button but acts as link_to_remote?

I didn't see an exact solution for your problem in the docs, but you
could start with button_to_function[1]

1:
http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionView/Help...