Forum: Ruby Qt::QFileDialog problem

Kevin O. (Guest)
Please read the thread I made here:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-566375.html

If more details are required let me know.
Damjan R. (Guest)
on 2007-06-21 15:20
Kevin O. wrote:
> Please read the thread I made here:
> http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-566375.html
>
> If more details are required let me know.

newfile=Qt::FileDialog.new
     new.get_save_file_name( "/home",
                    "Images (*.png *.jpg)",
                    this,
                    "save file dialog"
                    "Choose a filename to save under"
                       )

I think you have a missing comma after "save file dialog".

by
TheR
Kevin O. (Guest)
I did manage to get the dialog to come up however I can't seem to get
anything to save using said dialog.  See thread topic here:
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-4113169.html#4113169  for the
code in question and a description of the misbehavior.  If you need
more details let me know.