Forum: Ruby on Rails C programms with RoR

Franz Rémy (Guest)
on 2007-06-20 18:26
Hello,

I had develop in an other project some C programms and now I'm
developing a website in RoR. I want to have a page where I can upload
files and with those files, execute my C programms (I made a bash script
to execute these programs).

Did someone know how I can do that ??

I'm a newbe in RoR, so all the help you can provide me is welcome (and
I'm french so excuse the english faults, if there are :) ).

Thank's
Phlip (Guest)
Franz Rémy wrote:

> I had develop in an other project some C programms and now I'm
> developing a website in RoR. I want to have a page where I can upload
> files and with those files, execute my C programms (I made a bash script
> to execute these programs).
>
> Did someone know how I can do that ??

result = `my_script.sh`

Note the back-ticks ``. They create a pipe.

--
  Phlip
  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510657/
Phlip wrote:

> result = `my_script.sh`
>
> Note the back-ticks ``. They create a pipe.
>
> --
>   Phlip
>   http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510657/
>   "Test Driven Ajax (on Rails)"
>   assert_xpath, assert_javascript, & assert_ajax

Thank's a lot, it works fine !