Forum: Ruby on Rails restful route url help

Ball, Donald A Jr (Library) (Guest)
I'm just getting started using the RESTful routes generated by
map.resources. I'm specifically trying to find documentation on the
magic URL methods generated thereby  - e.g. new_resouce_url,
resource_url, resource_path, edit_resource_url, etc., but am having
trouble locating anything authoritative. Any clues for me? Thanks.

- donald
Rob B. (Guest)
On Jun 19, 2007, at 3:50 PM, Ball, Donald A Jr (Library) wrote:

> I'm just getting started using the RESTful routes generated by
> map.resources. I'm specifically trying to find documentation on the
> magic URL methods generated thereby  - e.g. new_resouce_url,
> resource_url, resource_path, edit_resource_url, etc., but am having
> trouble locating anything authoritative. Any clues for me? Thanks.
>
> - donald

http://topfunky.com/clients/peepcode/REST-cheatsheet.pdf

-Rob

Rob B.    http://agileconsultingllc.com
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Steve R. (Guest)
Look at Rick O.'s restful_navigator:

http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/routing_navigator

On Jun 19, 2007, at 12:50 PM, Ball, Donald A Jr (Library) wrote:

> I'm just getting started using the RESTful routes generated by
> map.resources. I'm specifically trying to find documentation on the
> magic URL methods generated thereby  - e.g. new_resouce_url,
> resource_url, resource_path, edit_resource_url, etc., but am having
> trouble locating anything authoritative. Any clues for me? Thanks.
>
> - donald

Steve R.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
http://www.calicowebdev.com