Forum: Ruby remote_form_tag

Shandy N. (Guest)
on 2007-06-19 19:37
Been having problems with remote_form_tag. It works in IE but does not
work at all in any other browser. Has anyone had this problem and does
anyone know how to fix it? Thx
Jano S. (Guest)
On 6/19/07, Shandy N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Been having problems with remote_form_tag. It works in IE but does not
> work at all in any other browser. Has anyone had this problem and does
> anyone know how to fix it? Thx

You'll get better/more/faster answers if you post to rails group,
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

J.