Forum: Radiant CMS Is there a way to change the parent of a page?

Frank C. (Guest)
I created an article under the wrong parent and need to correct that.

Is there a way to do this, or is it better done inside the database
itself?

I can delete the article and recreate under the right parent, but I'd
like to know how anyway?
Andrea F. (Guest)
You can use the CopyMove extension:

http://darcs.bigchieflabs.com/radiant/extensions/c...

Let me know if it's what you need!

> Post:   removed_email_address@domain.invalid

-----
Andrea F.

removed_email_address@domain.invalid
http://bigchieflabs.com/blog/
http://think.bigchief.it
Sean C. (Guest)
If you're a little shell and Ruby-savvy, there's script/console.

$ ruby script/console production
>> new_parent = Page.find_by_url "/url/to/parent"
>> child = Page.find_by_url "/path/to/child"
>> child.parent = new_parent
>> child.save

Sean