Forum: Ruby on Rails newbie file_column question

Ramon T. (Guest)
Hi everyone. I'm running my rails app in a directory. I access it like
this: www.server.com/railsapp.

The problem is now when I use file_column's url_for_file_column, it
includes the railsapp directory at the beginning. ex:
railsapp/path/to/file.

That means the URL that comes out in the source looks something like
this: /railsapp/railsapp/path/to/file :(

How do I fix this?

Thanks
--
Ramon T.
Beate P. (Guest)

2007/6/16, Ramon Miguel M. Tayag <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> How do I fix this?

There will be no further development for file_column any more,
Sebastian has no more time.

Perhaps you want to try uploadcolumn
(http://uploadcolumn.rubyforge.org/) instead, is has more features,
too :)

Regards,
Beate
Ramon T. (Guest)
Thank you, will definitely do that :)

--
Ramon T.
Ramon T. (Guest)

So, I downloaded it and just put it in my plugins directory.. but when
I book WEBrick, it just crashes with some errors :o

I'm looking for an alternative now.

--
Ramon T.