Forum: Ruby Ferret...

Hal F. (Guest)
I've just started learning Ferret today... it looks
very cool.

Can anyone explain how MatchAllQuery works?

Thanks,
Hal F.
Jeremy H. (Guest)
On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 12:21:44PM +0900, Hal F. wrote:
> I've just started learning Ferret today... it looks
> very cool.
>
> Can anyone explain how MatchAllQuery works?

There's a really great Ferret short cut from O'Reilly, that has an
explanation.  Apparently you combine it with a negative clause
BooleanQuery to "Find all documents without a certain atttribute".

The Ferret-talk mailing list is also a good place,
http://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=1028

enjoy,

-jeremy