Forum: Italian Ruby user group how to open outlook express thro Ruby

Mahendra (Guest)
on 2007-06-15 15:11
hi,
 i want to open outlook express through my HTML using ruby
I have following HTML:

<form>
<textarea cols="50" id="gap_explanation" rows="5"
style="width:400px;font:8pt,Verdana" wrap="virtual"></textarea>
<input type="button" name="Email" onclick="" value="Email">
</form>

I also want to attach a file store on my hard drive to it automatically.

Can anybody help me. It's argent.
tarini (Guest)
2007/6/15, Mahendra <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:

> hi,
> i want to open outlook express through my HTML using ruby

take a look at mail_to helper
http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActionView/Help...

I also want to attach a file store on my hard drive to it automatically.

this is impossibile

--
everything has got to end sometime we were satellites drifting off into
space