Forum: Radiant CMS Rendering parts from different pages.

Grant B. (Guest)
Is it possible to call up and render a part that exists on one page
inside
another page?

--
-Grant B.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Grant B. wrote:
> Is it possible to call up and render a part that exists on one page inside
> another page?

Grant,

Yes, if you know the URL of the other page.

<r:find url="/the/other/page">
  <r:content part="the_part"/>
</r:find>

Sean
John W. Long (Guest)
Grant B. wrote:
> Is it possible to call up and render a part that exists on one page inside
> another page?

It sure is. Just use the <r:find /> tag:

   <r:find url="/path/to/another/page/">
     <r:content part="extended" />
   </r:find>

--
John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com
Mislav Marohnic' wrote:
> Haha... Sean and John are in perfect sync!

What can I say? He reads my mind.

--
John L.
http://wiseheartdesign.com

On 6/13/07, John W. Long <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Radiant mailing list
> Post:   removed_email_address@domain.invalid

-Grant B.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid
http://grantblakeman.com
Sean C. (Guest)
If only that were true!

Sean
Chris S. (Guest)
Be very careful what you wish for, Sean.